200 Hrs - Yoga Teacher Training
In Today competitive world and busy work life, make a journey with us to get trained at very top standards with world class tutors tutoring you. You will be trained to be an authentic yoga teacher which can be your primary career/part time work and create a passionate work life and serve the world through your teaching skills.
As communities around the world seek out opportunities to become more harmonious, skilled and compassionate educators are more needed than ever. In this training, we’ll invite you to step into your personal power and embark with us in transformation. You will not only deepen your practice, but evolve and awaken a powerful, authentic teacher within you.
The instruction will cover a wide range of yoga techniques including yoga postures, anatomy, relaxation, breath awareness, pranayama, meditations to calm the mind, contemplations to transform limiting tendencies into life-affirming thought patterns, and the application of clear principles of alignment to create safety, balance, and freedom in yoga poses. Students explore concepts from Ayurveda, the Upanishads, Patanjali, and the chakra system as frameworks for the application of yoga as a journey towards radiant health and wellbeing.
Upon completion of this Yoga Teacher Training, students will be certified from BHARAT YOGA STUDIO and students will be eligible to register Internationally with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teacher (200 and 300 RYT®). And for additional recognition to the student the institute prepares the student to appear for Indian Government exams and you will get certified by the Ministry of Ayush (INDIA).
- The course outline includes techniques training and practice(Yoga) for 60 hours,
- Teaching methodology (trainer guidance) for 5 hours,
- Anatomy and Physiology for 15 hours,
- Basic Yoga philosophy, Intro to Ayurveda, Health lifestyle, and ethics for yoga teachers for 20 hrs
- Practical/shadowing for 45 hours (Internship in Studio/or in Online).
- Interested Specialization based on students interest 30hrs
- Meditation , Mindfulness and Yoga Nidra 10hrs
- Basic Shat Karma Kriyas for 15hrs
In the end, Bharat Yoga Studio will conduct theory and practical test to rate your teaching skills. Based on the point you earn, you will be getting more exposure and clients from us. Be that as it may, you will continue your teachings individually with the certification from Bharath Yoga Studio and the Government of India. Includes an exclusive community platform where you can engage with your fellow teachers in training, who will study and learn with you from locations all over the WORLD.
Includes an exclusive community platform where you can engage with your follow teachers in training, who will study and learn with you from locations all over the WORLD.
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE.
- 200Hr Normally 40,000/- inr in person but now 25,000/- inr Online!
- 300Hr Normally 50,000/- inr in person but now 30,000/- inr Online!
- Fundamental and Intermediate Yoga Poses. Experiential practices of postural yoga (asana), breath work (pranayama), meditation (dharana/dhyana), contemplation and self-study (svadhyaya) , Meditation, mantra, and mudras , Bhandas ,Chakras and Shat Kriyas in depth explanation and Practices.
- Yoga Philosophy ,Origins of Yoga , Comparative study of yoga philosophy—Vedic, Ascetical, Bhakti, and Tantra , An in-depth look at yoga history and culture , The history of yoga—major schools and movements.
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology , Applied anatomy and alignment of yoga poses: knowing what to do and how to do it, Anatomy and alignment of yoga poses: knowing what to make a posture properly aligned and how to avoid injuries and maximum benefit from a yoga pose.How to regress (decrease difficulty) and progress (increase difficulty) of yoga poses and movement. Strategies to help your students achieve their best version of a pose.
- Categories of Asana you will be learning by the end of this course, Including most of the standing poses, seated poses, twists, inversions, backbends, arm balances, and their Sanskrit Names.
- How to Teach (theme, open, and close) yoga class and How to create , teach alignment of various yoga poses , Methods for sequencing a class. Introduction and Inclusion of various Yoga Style in a Yoga class. Observation skills.
- How to deliver accurate and clear verbal instructions and how to use verbal alignment in yoga class. Postural demonstration skills , Finding your authentic and powerful voice as a teacher, How to optimize your voice and vocal instrument.